About Friends of Saratoga Spa State Park
Friends of Saratoga Spa State Park is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that supports the park’s facilities and operations. The Friends provide a voice for the unique and diverse resources of the Park.
Our aim is to preserve and enhance the Park for future generations! You can help: Become a Friend today!
What We Do
Friends of Saratoga Spa State Park is involved in organizing and supporting a variety of activities and projects throughout the Park.
One of the many interests of the Friends is maintaining and restoration of the many historical features and structures at the Park.
The Friends have engaged with community volunteers and donors to improve many features at the Park.
- Geyser Creek Fish Stocking (the Wednesday of Easter break week)
- Candlelight Ski and Snowshoe (Winter – weather dependent)
- I Love My Park Day (first Saturday in May)
- Fallback Five Mile Trail Race (first Saturday in November)
- Supplies and Materials for Educational Program
Support for Spa Park Events
- Geyser Creek Fish Stocking
- Candlelight hike, ski, and/or snowshoeing
- “I Love My Park Day”
- Supplies and materials for educational programs within the Park